There are lots of fascinating places of interest that may be visited in London completely cost free. All that you should do is pay a visit to all these points of interest. In the subsequent paragraphs, we have mentioned the top 10 free London attractions.
1. Borough Market – This is actually the spot to be in case you happen to be a food enthusiast who would like to experience the flavors of the metropolis. Borough Market is there ever since the 13th century.
2. Houses of Parliament – It is advisable to book a seat if you wish to experience the Parliament sessions. This particular old structure houses the House of Lords as well as the House of Commons.
3. British Museum – It’s among the finest London museums and surprisingly, it is possible to enter the museum at no cost. It also provides free tours so that you can see their most incredible collections.
4. Victoria and Albert Museum – It has been open ever since the second half of the 19th century. Here, you are going to observe Asian as well as European artwork collections, photographs, as well as one of the most ancient carpets on earth.
5. National Gallery – View the classic works of Leonardo da Vinci, Renoir, Michelangelo, and Van Gogh inside this particular establishment in Trafalgar Square. It might get quite congested during the weekdays and, therefore, be sure you time your visit properly during the off peak hours.
6. National Maritime Museum – In case you are into seafaring, then it is the spot to be in this urban center. You will get comprehensive information on the history of London’s well-known mariners as well as boats.
7. St. Paul’s Church – This particular church differs from the St. Paul’s Cathedral that needs a ticket to visit. You will find memories of Charlie Chaplin along with other renowned artists in this London vacation spot.
8. Wallace Collection – It is a compact gallery which provides you a glance into the aristocratic lifestyle in the 18th century. It’s a renovated mansion stuffed with artworks from the 17th and 18th centuries.
9. Photographers’ Gallery – You can find a superb modern photo collection right here. Plus there is also an excellent cafe.
10. Science Museum – Very enlightening as well as engaging, the Science Museum has 7 floors full of many different interactive exhibits. For instance, you will find the Hall of Energy, where one can see the very first steam locomotive from the 19th century.