Enjoy our free London City Guide. Find the best places to shop, eat, and be entertained.
London, one of the most popular and leading cities in the world, is the capital of England. It’s a city that boasts of a rich cultural heritage and long history that dates back to a few centuries. Just recently, it was voted as the best place to visit according to Trip Advisor. The following are some of the reasons as to why London is the best place to visit:
• Free attractions– It goes without saying that a tourist would greatly appreciate some free opportunities in the course of travel so as to make the most of the visit with the amount in possession. London has one of the best fascinating art galleries, world class museums etc ,most of which are free of charge.
• Variety of places to stay. London has accommodation to cater for all tastes, and budgets due to its numerous luxury hotels, as well as many cheaper options.
• Affordable shopping. With its many flagship stores, markets, iconic departmental stores like Harrods, London provides the best and easily accessible places to do your shopping while there.
• Sports. Due to its popularity, strategic position, many world class sport avenues etc, the city attracts the greatest sporting events that makes it a great attraction to visitors the world over.
• Best Dine In’s. Quality and affordable foodstuffs and drinks due to its many restaurants, bars, tea sports etc that give visitors a wide range of options during their stay.
With iconic venues like Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre hosting productions featuring universally adored stage performers Dame Judi Dench, Sir Kenneth Branagh and so many others, no stay in London can truly be considered complete without visiting one of the many outstanding shows in London. From contemporary to classic productions, London is one of the premiere cities for taking in a stage production and every visitor ought to make a point to see at least one show during their visit. Each of the following top 10 best shows in London represents an opportunity to experience some of the world’s most gifted performers being showcased in some of the world’s most storied venues.
The Winter’s Tale
This classic Shakespearean ta…
There are few better ways to thoroughly brighten someone’s day than through the simple presentation of a beautiful bouquet of flowers. It is therefore of profound importance to understand precisely where to find a florist capable of providing only the most lovely and fragrant flowers arranged in a consistently dazzling fashion.
Fortunately for the many visitors and residents of London, there are countless florists in the city capable of providing floral services appropriate for any occasion, including anything from a small, modest bouquet to complex arrangements to display at a wedding fit for royalty. So the next time you need flowers in London, consider stopping by any one of the following 10 best florists in London.
London is one of the most visited and culturally vibrant cities in the world which you should visit at least once in your life-time. It is known to be an expensive city but is, undoubtedly, one of the best places to see some quality attractions and sights. The city is full of historical and cultural gems such as museums, music halls and art galleries. Just for your convenience, we have compiled a list of top best things to do in London, you have a great variety to be choosing from.
1) Spend some time in Hyde Park
The best part of London is its public parks. If it is a sunny day then you should come down to Hyde Park. You can simply hire a bike and stroll around the 350 hectare park and soak in all the culture that…
London is very well known for its tourist attractions, which includes a wide variety of lesbian bars. This is why we have created a guide to the best lesbian/gay clubs in London. These bars are special night clubs, mainly focusing on the entertainment of gay women. It makes dating or just hanging out much easier for lesbians, considering the atmosphere and hospitality which usually is expected in these places. Just like every service, lesbian bars vary regarding on their quality and popularity, so it can be a great benefit especially if you never been to London, if the best one is chosen.
As mentioned, London offers many gay bars, especially around its West End area known as Soho. One of its most beloved places is the so-called…
London is a great city and no wonder visitors keep knocking her gates throughout the year. If you are wondering where to visit and what to see here, here are top 10 London historic sites and Places;
– Constructed during the medieval era, this Abbey is where historic occasions such as burial and wedding ceremonies are held.
St Paul Cathedral
– Known for its strong roots in Christianity, central London is the home of the diocese of London in this iconic structure.
– From the 17th Century, this palace still remains intact and once served as residence to the royals.
Hampton Court Palace
– This is another medieval structure that ser…
London is famous for a variety of reasons and one of the is that is a perfect romantic getaway. Here, there’s a lot in the offing in terms of romantic walks, catching the sunset, dinners, night-outs and so on. There are also very many hotels where you can spend time with your partner. Here is a list of the Top 10 Romantic Hotels in London.
1. The Ampersand Hotel (10 Harrington Road, London SW7 3ER) – Ideal for courting couples
2. The Athenaeum Hotel (116 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 7BJ) – Ideal for young lovebirds
3. St Pancras Renaissance (Euston Rd, London NW1 2AR) – Ideal for old-school glamour and love
4. Royal Horseguards Hotel (2 Whitehall Ct, London SW1A 2EJ) – Ideal for riverside romance…
The street markets take place all over London and they sell everything from antiques to food. You can spend a lot of time browsing through the different products or look for a good bargain. Since these markets take place on specified days of the week, you must check the timings in advance. Here is a short list of the Top London Street Markets.
1) Camden Lock Market
It has stalls and shops that sell everything under the sun – vintage clothing, gifts, music, hand-made jewelry and lots of other items. There are also food stalls that offer you a great variety of cuisines. The market remains open on all days of the week except Christmas Day.
2) Columbia Road Flower Market
It is London’s main flower marke…
London’s Cabaret & Burlesque Shows are becoming more and more interesting and fascinating to be part of all this shows located in different parts of London that are captivating and glamorous for a fun of cabaret and burlesque. The shows have interesting names and indeed interesting acts to for instance (milk)it mainly focuses on the saying don’t cry over spilt milk but literally a different context is portrayed in the show which makes it more electrifying to be part of this may be a tantalising show to be associated with.
Among the Top 10 London Cabaret & Burlesque Shows is the “chic bonbons bank holiday happiest”this show has to be included in the Top 10 London Cabaret & Burlesque shows since it has many charac…
London, which is the capital of England, is known to offer some spectacular events every year. In the subsequent paragraphs, we will mention the top 10 events in London.
1. Chelsea Flower Show – Individuals who love vibrant and lovely flowers are going to discover paradise on the planet while visiting the Chelsea Flower Show in this city. This particular event began in 1913 and became very popular with the advent of time.
2. Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race – The conventional boat race between Cambridge and Oxford University has turned out to be an iconic event in this metropolis. One can watch this race from countless vantage points including several riverside pubs.
3. Bonfire Night – The residents of London set off spectacular f…
Whether you are wired, insomniac or jet lagged, London during night is a beautiful and mysterious place. The parks are dark and the roads are sodium yellow. As the bright colors of daylight saturates, famous familiar areas can turn into mystical places offering the most unusual experiences of your lifetime. Here’s a list of Top 10 Things To See In London At Night :
Stargazing, Hampstead : Being the highest point in the central London, Hampstead i place to enjoy a night full of stars. The scientific society opens it’s telescopes to public from 8pm to 11pm with a free access to the famous UCL Observatory.
Take a Ride on London Eye : Just when everyone though the great London Eye couldn’t be more fun. It’s now open till 11pm during t…
London has a big history of over 2000 years. It is an excellent bring together galleries, museums, shopping areas, entertainments, historical landmarks and tourist attraction because its location on River Thames. It is home for about 400 galleries and each gallery has its own artistic collection of paintings, installations, photographs and sculptures. From this we can narrow down and come up with a list of the top five galleries in London.
It is located in barbican centre. The gallery has mixer of fine art, design, architecture and photograph from artists and designers who were leading in 20th & 21st centuries.
The Courtauld Gallery
This gallery is the world most famous small museums. It started from 20th centur…
Do you want to see and enjoy the city London? The best way to explore the city without traffic is along the longest 210 miles Thames River. All the sightseeing places and attractions will be covered around the Thames River. Choosing the best top 5 cruises makes our life simple and it is easy to visit the attractions in London.
The First one is Bateaux River Cruise which is wonderful place for couples and parties and they can enjoy the city while going in a cruise by having their lunch or dinner.
The second one is the London Showboat. The advantage with this is while going along the river you can visit the places from House of Parliament to the Tower of London in a 3.5hours trip.
Third is London Duck Tours it is an amphibious…