London is very well known for its tourist attractions, which includes a wide variety of lesbian bars. This is why we have created a guide to the best lesbian/gay clubs in London. These bars are special night clubs, mainly focusing on the entertainment of gay women. It makes dating or just hanging out much easier for lesbians, considering the atmosphere and hospitality which usually is expected in these places. Just like every service, lesbian bars vary regarding on their quality and popularity, so it can be a great benefit especially if you never been to London, if the best one is chosen.
As mentioned, London offers many gay bars, especially around its West End area known as Soho. One of its most beloved places is the so-called…
Candy Bar – which is considered to be a cocktail bar with a very strict women-only door policy.
Also, the famous Ku Bar can be found which however isn’t only for girls, but every week they have Ruby Tuesdays for lesbians.
And last but not least, the G-A-Y bar, coming with pop music and a fresh, young society. To summarize, if anyone is looking for a nice lesbian bar for her desires, London absolutely is among the best places.
If your are into men then the following list are for you! Here are the Top 10 London Gay Clubs in and around London:
London has one of the biggest gay communities in Europe and the freedom to be yourself and enjoy life is seen all around the town but especially at bars and clubs. Some gay clubs closed their doors but although there was some difficult lately, the gay nightlife in London is still among the best in Europe and the music and visual productions are awesome! Take a look at the Top 10 London Gay Clubs that will keep you dancing through the whole night.
1.Horse Meat Disco – It’s the queer party for everyone!
DJ playing at the Horse Meat Disco featured on the boiler room:
2.Fire – Considered one of London’s leading nightclub and where the party never ends.
- Royal Vauxhall Tavern – It’s one of the oldest gay spots in the UK and is considered of huge significance to the LGBT community.
- Heaven – The G-A-Y parties that happen over the weekends are a huge success.
- East Bloc – It’s considered a basement nightclub and attracts a trendy and eccentric crowd.
- The Amy Grimehouse – Put art, trashy cinema and music in a blender and… Voilá!
- The Glory – Make sure to grab a drink and enjoy a comedy stand-up or a drag lip-syncing performance.
- Club Union – That’s where the awesome Bootylicious party happens every Sunday.
- Hard Cock Life -Hot guys dancing to hip-hop? Things will sure get hard around there.
- Club Room Service – Every Thursday at Club 49 you will enjoy the kind of service hotels don’t offer.
So if you are looking for a fun night then go and look around to one of the bars. Who knows maybe you can meet someone that will make your London tour experience fun, exciting and have memories that you will never forget!