Here’s a brief look at the top 10 business hotels in the British capital city of London:
1. The Bulgari – London’s newest enclave with all the 85 bedrooms being spacious, extremely comfortable and superbly kitted out based on a 19th-century Bulgari brooch design.
2. The Egerton House Hotel – An elegant five-star boutique town house hotel in exclusive Knightsbridge, situated in a quiet tree-lined street, it is just a short walk from Knightsbridge, Sloane Street and the King’s Road.
3. The Wellesley – Certainly the most known baby grand hotel in the city. It is located in an old townhouse amazingly restored with an essence of the Art Deco style coupled with modern convenience.
4.Hampstead Village Guesthouse – Right behind this double-fronted house on a quiet street is a delightfully idiosyncratic bed and breakfast.
5. Twenty Nevern Square – No one can put up a list without at least one Earl’s Court entry; This wins out for a novel modern-colonial style
6. Qbic Hotel London City – The Dutch styled budget hotels continues with this providing focus on versatility: the hotel works with local cycling charity Bikeworks and with Food Cycle.
7. Jenkins Hotel – It is a pretty Georgian building has been put to use as a hotel , but don’t expect creaking doors and rickety beds – it went rework recently in 2013.
8. Hub London Covent Garden – The prime feature of this new hotel is an app that controls everything for the user.
9. Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington – Roughly 400 bedrooms at the Royal Garden Hotel have breathtaking landscape of places like London’s lung and Hyde Park.
10. Generator – This option has private rooms for £50 and options for entertainment that are bang for your buck.