Today everyone has all types of electronic appliances in their homes; hence it is a city need to have electronic shops distributed from its entire corner. Some devices like mobile phones, TVs, laptops, smartphones or PCs are available in almost all houses. London is surely such city that has great electronic shops around its corner. But we can come up with top 10 best electronic stores in London which are:
1. iStore Strand -This shop specializes in tablets, music players and apple computers, repairing and selling. The staff here are very professional and courteous, and also prepared to help and patient to their customer.
2. Maplin in Great Portland Street – Maplin is located in Fitzrovia district, it’s quite a small electronic stop, but it has big number of employees who are friendly and helpful. You can get electronic like the power cable or connectors here.
3. Cex – Cex store are many but we talking about the one located in Tottenham Court Road. It was started in 1992 and buys, exchange and sell technology such as tablets, computes, cameras, mobile phones and other devices .it small but has great services.
4. Maplin in Tottenham Court Road – It is among the best electronic shop in Totttenham Court Road. Maplin is very clean and organized.
5. Robert Dyes (Bloomsbury) – It sell types of house items such as various kitchen products, screwdrivers, hot pot dishes electronics devices and many other things.
6. Curry’s Digital – It is found in the district of Fitzrovia, on the Oxford Street. Has plenty staff who are always ready to help and sell things like notebook, blenders, printers, TVs, tablet and other devices.
7. Audio Gold – This shop is found in park road, district of Hornsey and specializes hi-fi products, sound equipment, vinyl record players and photograph gears.
8. Richer sounds – Situated in Bloomsbury Way in the District of Bloomsbury. It sell homes cameras, TVs and other electronics.
9. Muji – It is a Japanese retailer found on Oxford Street, in district of Soho. The shop specializes in all home apparel and goods.
10. Cex in Rathbone Place – It name “Cex” means Computer and Games Exchange. In Cex you can buy plenty gadgets that are worth their prices.