After Paris and Milan, London is also regarded by some as Europe’s fashion capital. A lot of people today buy their clothing online, but true fashionistas know that nothing compares to shopping at a brick-and-mortar store- with friendly and well-informed staff. Our top 10 fashion brands shops in London offer the finest quality products from the leading brands in the fashion industry.
1. Abercrombie and Fitch – 7 Burlington Gardens, London, W1S 3ES. They sell almost anything from trendy and comfortable flip-flops to low-hung jeans. If you like to wear casual clothing, Abercrombie and Fitch is the place to shop.
2. Prada – 43 Sloane Street, Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 9LU. The ladies out there go wild for Prada products because Prada has a reputation for being the coolest and probably the trendiest brand in the world of fashion.
3. H&M – 261-271 Regent Street, Marylebone, London, W1B 2ES. This Swedish brand offer shoppers a real bargain on fashionable clothing. Their store on the high street is fabulous, and you’ll get a good deal at the same time.
4. Chanel– 158-159 New Bond Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 2UB. Chanel opened shop in June of 2013 and rapidly lived up to all the hype. They provide clothing and accessories for lovers and fans of Parisian fashion.
5. Calvin Klein – 120 Long Acre, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9PA. Calvin Klein is a fashion brand like none other. Their clothing line is elegant, straightforward, and simple.
6. Burberry – 21-23 New Bond Street, London, W1S 2RD. Burberry has been doing so well they have obtained a loyal following. They’ve stuck to their core designs of jackets, blazers, wallets, and the all-essential trench coats.
7. Dolce & Gabbana – 6-8 Bond Street, London, W1S 4PJ. From the moment they presented their first collection line, D&G has grown epically because of their luxurious products.
8. Harvey Nichols – London, SW1X 7RJ, Knightsbridge 109. Situated in trendy Belgravia, they offer a broad range of brands and an equally large selection of clothing.
9. Stella McCartney – 30 Bruton Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 6QR. She is one of Britain’s top designers. Her fashion lines have the whole shebang, from women’s lingerie, accessories, perfumes, etc.
10. Anna Park’s – 126 Regent’s Park Road, NW. Anna Park’s boutiques are spread around the chicest parts of East Anglia. The fashion line is very London chic and adored on or off the runway.