Staying in a B&B is a wonderful alternative than traditional hotel stay and can be a very unique travel experience and something that should not be missed. Here are top 10 B&B in London that deserves your stay:
1. Forty Winks – This is a real gem that just cannot be missed. It’s beautiful enough from outside and is a real joy from inside. All the paneled hallways are designed exquisitely with many beautiful artifacts used for room decor.
2. The Garden B&B – Slip out into beautiful gardens and you will be treated with huge variety of magical trees and flowers. The B&B is split into four different areas which are perfectly made to suit any nature lover. The House itself is a remarkable Victorian building which oozes character, class and is located perfectly, being just a 5 minute walk away from both train and bus transport services.
Visit The Garden Bed Breakfast website here: http://www.thegardenbedandbreakfast.com
3. Arlington Ave – Located on the quite backstreets of Islington these two bedrooms B&B is a delight for the travelers. Interiors are perfect blend of modern as well as ancient styling and exterior also shows the superior taste of the owners.
4. At Home in Chelsea – The oldest house on the street (No.5 Park Walk) has a lot to offer and is just one of the few remaining examples of its type in the affluent area of Chelsea. At Great London City we have a soft spot for this extraordinary Bed and Breakfast because At Home in Chelsea have created a living space which is a delight to be staying in. Everything from the rooms, rates and location is perfect and if you require further information you can find everything you need to know on their website: http://www.athomeinnchelsea.com
Some Shots of the Hotel:
5. The White B&B – This B&B is called as The White B&B for a particular reason. It will serve you fresh white bed sheets in the icy cool and clean rooms. Interiors of the room are modern, sleek and elegant.
6. 108 Streathbourne Road – This B&B located on the beautiful tree lined streets. This is a marvelous red brick Victorian built house which is certain to give you the magical royal feeling.
7. Number 42 – Number 42 is an excellent base for your celebration and will give you a royal feel from the time you step into it. The large and well decorated king sized beds will make you feel wonderful with beautiful balcony view overlooking the garden.
For more information about this world class hotel with 30 unique guest rooms please visit: https://www.41hotel.com
8. 26 Hillgate Place – Notting Hill may not be as disturbed as some of the other places in London, but this one place is one of the best places to relax. There is one bedroom which has a flawless tasteful Caribbean theme and also a big bathroom boasting a claw foot cast iron bath.
9. 52 Becmead Avenue – A perfect hideout place for those who want to spend some time relaxing. Guests can enjoy wonderful breakfast around an oak farm. The decor of the hotels reflects the fact that owners have traveled well and have good sense of taste.
10. A Little Nice B&B – Not many can claim to have made strikes in the world of the post modern nomenclature that also provides a very funky place to relax you. A wonderful breakfast taken at the courtyard garden on a sunny morning will keep you in right sprits throughout the day.