London is filled with unusual and quirky things to do and see, but if this is your first visit to the English capital, then there five things you ought to mark off on your list. London’s 5 grandest, oldest, best and biggest attractions, overflow with culture and history.
1. Tower of London – For a good reason, the tower of London tops the list of world’s longest running attractions. The tower, together with buildings surrounding it makes an incredible site where you can spend hours wandering through the grand halls and narrow corridors imagining how life was 1000 years ago.
2. Buckingham Palace – If you visit London, you will for sure take a trip to the residence of The Queen. Her palace is open for tourists from June to September. You’ll have the chance to see the royal gardens and also the state rooms.
3. London Eye – If you’d love to see London with a different perception, then a ride on the London eye is the best option. London eye is the highest Ferris wheel (135 meters tall) in Europe, which is most popular paid attraction for United Kingdom.
4. St Paul’s Cathedral – This is one of the most impressive buildings in UK as it stands proud and tall like an ionic monument. Get the chance to wonder at the gorgeous cathedral or take a multimedia tour inside.
5. The Big Ben – Big Ben is another ionic symbol in United Kingdom. It is actually world’s largest four – forced clock situated in the middle of London. You can take a tour to the great bell.