London been among the greatest capital city in the world, it has many fascinating medical and science museums. The city has tiny and modern science museums that suit your budget and tastes; many of them offer free admission.
1. Science Museum – If you want to interact and discover scientific advances of over 300 years, Science Museum is the place to go. It have gallery of Glimpses of medical history and there is steam engines spaceship and many more.
2. Anaesthesia Heritage Centre – It has collection of objects from 1774 to present date and these objects are more than 2000. It provide historic advancement of pain relief and medicine
3. British Dental Association Museum – Here you will be able to know the history of dental floss back from 19th century. In this science museum you will be able to know history of painful root canal, dental floss and clock drills.
4. Florence Nightingale Museum – In this museum you will see time and life of the lady with the lamp. You will also see Turkish Iantern which she used in Crimean War and other amazing story of this lady.
5. Hunterian Museum – It has a display of pioneer surgeon John Hunter from 1928 to 1993. There is organs of some soldiers who were in Battle of Waterloo.
6. Kirkaldy Testing Museum – This museum is a must for all those love engineering and machines. It was opened in 1874 to test and experiment materials’ strength for locomotives, bridges, airlines, ships and many other machines.
7. The Museum at the Royal Instituti – onIt has been the home to a number of the world greatest Scientifics minds. Currently it houses artifacts for most famous experiments.
8. Museum at St Bartholomew’s Hospital – St Bartholomew’s Hospital history is found here. Visitors are shown apprentice surgeon of back 13th and 15th century. Original drawing show interesting cases.
9. The Old Operating Theatre and Herb Garret. – It is the only remaining of operating theatre found in 19th century in England. Inside this museum u will see volunteer to be done operation.
10. Welcome collection – In this museum you will get what it means to be human. Free guided tour usually take place most of the days